Sang Choy Bao2013-09-07
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
This is incredibly quick, very healthy, easy to eat, perfect for a starter or healthy lunch and a real favourite of mine. And yes, you wrap it up and eat the lot!
Yogichi – Eco Friendly Clothing that Gives Something Back
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece of ginger (chopped)
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 Carrot diced
- Large handful of fresh bean sprouts
- 1 Small handful of Fresh Coriander
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped Cashews
- 2 Tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut or Sesame Oil
- 1 Table spoon of Plum sauce (hoisin)
- Iceberg lettuce leaves to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce
Heat oil in a wok or pan and cook ginger, garlic and onions, chilli and carrot over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Add mince and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, bean sprouts and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Serve in trimmed lettuce cups, top with chopped cashews and a sprig of coriander.